Staff and Faculty Conduct Policy
Staff or faculty interested in reserving the library should check availability by visiting the CCHS Library Calendar. Once a visit has been scheduled, the Library Visit Online Request must be filled out.
- When in the library, teachers will help enforce library and school rules.
- Teachers must actively supervise their students.
- When booking the room for a meeting or event, the staff or faculty member reserving the room is responsible for bringing any necessary materials for the meeting or event.
- If moving any furniture is necessary, the room must be returned to its original set up at the end of the meeting or event.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the library. If food/drinks are consumed in the library, those responsible for bringing and consuming them are responsible for the cleanup.